Series of sessions devoted to cultivating peak performance in executive leadership teams.
As an organization that believes deeply in respecting the wisdom of the executives we serve, our team development programs are based primarily on a facilitative model that honors the expertise of the group.
From the C-suite “Executive Team Alignment” series to intact team facilitation and team building, we excel at listening to the need and coming up with a structured approach to getting the results you want, whether that is:
- onboarding new team members
- getting the most out of conflict
- working more efficiently
- aligning business acumen to strategic goals
- planning for the future, communicating effectively
- solving a complex organizational issue as a team
Executive Team Alignment
The Executive Team Alignment process is a customized, facilitated series of sessions devoted to cultivating peak performance in executive leadership teams.
- Decisions are made faster and more efficiently
- execution becomes simpler and more efficient
- Goals are achieved quickly and excellence is possible
- Factions and silos are removed and the group experiences the benefits of functioning with one mind, rather than splitting apart and working against the organization’s best interests.
The purpose of the series is to realize the potential powers of an executive team and its capacity to be fully aligned with the future vision of the organization, ultimately creating the foundation for successful implementation of any large change. An executive team ought to be the driving force of strategy in a company.
Our Executive Team Alignment program helps CEOs reenergize their executive team members to collectively see the possibility of a compelling future vision,
- to identify the right roadmap to get them there
- to align with their fellow executives while committing to each other’s success throughout the process.
Custom Team Building Programs
Many of us associate the word diversity with ethnicity and culture, when really it refers to the valuable differences in every living organism.
Every ecosystem is dependent on diversity to function well, and a corporate team is no exception. Research has shown that high functioning teams have a combination of four diverse thinking styles that enable great performance.
Our Whole-Brain thinking workshop is fun, experiential, action-packed and gets rave reviews from our clients. From audiences of 12 to 1200, this workshop is flexible enough to adapt to any size group.
“My Sloan Group International coach is helping me to turn what seems to be a daunting transition into a fun journey of growth and development. She has a real talent for providing whatever support you need in the moment – from a voice of reason to an unwavering advocate; or a bird on your shoulder telling you not to get so bogged down that you forget to have fun along the way!”
— HR Executive, Consumer Products