Strategic Mindset Workshops
Developing your leaders’ ability to think strategically has far reaching impact
With workforces shifting quickly and leaders moving through constant change at unprecedented levels, a leader’s ability to think strategically in a consistently effective manner, has never been more difficult for organizations. The risk of getting this wrong is high.
Developing your leaders’ ability to think strategically has far reaching impact, from individual and team performance implications, to much wider and longer-term impacts, to an organization’s vision and bottom-line performance.
This program explores various Strategic Thinking Models to engage participants in a deeper understanding of what strategic thinking looks like, and then builds off that understanding to provide experiential practice in taking their strategic thinking capabilities to the next level.
Participants walk away with:
- Insights into Strategic Thinking, what it looks like and why & when it’s important
- Review of two well-known Strategic Thinking Models:
- The Liedtka Model of The Elements of Strategic Thinking:
- Porter Five Forces Model
- Discussion around four leadership capabilities that support strategic thinking: Mindset, Foresight, Broad-scanning, Strategic Alignment
- Experiential practice through group work and presentations
- Tips, tools and insights in how to apply this learning into their workday